DIY BABY POWDERS FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
I think I’m in love with DIY Natural. They have so many wonderful DIY Health and Beauty recipes. This one is for Talc Free and Cornstarch free baby powder.
- 2 tablespoons White Kaolin Clay (White Cosmetic Clay) – absorbent and mild
- 2 tablespoons Arrowroot Powder (Arrowroot Starch/Flour)
- 3 drops each Essential Oils – chamomile and lavender – these have anti-inflammatory and soothing characteristics
- Dried Herbs – an be used in place of, or added with essential oils; great for deodorizing; grind into a powder form.
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients and stir carefully.
- Drip essential oils on top and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Transfer to a powder shaker bottle like this or this, or a re-purposed spice bottle with shaker top.
The creator of this recipe states if you are using this on a baby alway shake into your hand so the baby doesn’t inhale the powder and it’s not for baby’s under 3 months of age. Don’t use on broken skin.
OTHER HEALTHYLIVINGSITE PAGES
- ABOUT THE HEALTHYLIVINGSITE BLOG
- WHY HEALTHYLIVINGSITE WAS CREATED
- HIDDEN TOXINS IN YOUR HOME
- SKIN DISORDERS
- FREE AND CLEAR PRODUCTS – DYE, PERFUME, AND FORMALDEHYDE FREE
- GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
- Hidden Toxins in your Food, Clothing, etc
- VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN RECIPES
- NEED NUTRITION FAST?
- MORE NUTRITIONAL THAN…